Long Day Care
Children attend this service on a continuous basis throughout the year. Bookings are the same day(s) each week, with a maximum of 11 hours per day. Children aged 6 weeks – 5 years can attend 1-5 days per week.
Days of Operation
Monday to Friday
Hours of Operation
7.00am – 6.00pm
Room Providing Service
* Gumnut (0-2 Years)
* Sunshine (2-3 Years)
* Rainbow Room (3-5 Years)
Funding: Commonwealth Government
Subsidy: Childcare Benefit
The following are guidelines issued by the Commonwealth Government that specifies which families have Priority of Access, depending on the number of available positions.
* First Priority A child at Risk of serious abuse or neglect.
* Second Priority Child of a single parent who satisfies, or of parents who both satisfy, the work/training/study tests under section 14, Family Assistance Act.
* Third Priority Any other child.
Within each category the following children are to be given priority:
* Children in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
* Children in families which include a disabled person.
* Children in families with a non-English speaking background.
* Children in socially isolated families.
* Children of single parents.